We are excited you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors of the YPC Foundation. While serving on the Board provides a great number of benefits including expanding your network and serving the community in an impactful way, we do ask our board members to make commitments to the Foundation.
Board Member Commitments
- Commitment to give or raise a minimum of $1,500 annually (or $1,000 if you are a YPC member)
- Attend quarterly meetings to review and select award recipients
- Attend one-time introductory meeting with selected non-profit beneficiary
- Approximately 10 volunteer hours per month with a selected non-profit beneficiary
- Annual, one-day effective board member / volunteer training
- Approximately 5 hours per month to review non-profit applications
- Approximately 5 hours per month to research / interview non-profit applicants
- Assist in the planning of and participate in 2-4 foundation fundraisers annually
If these commitments will realistically fit in your schedule we invite you to complete an application here. We operate on a rolling application process.